Simpsons Fold East, 26, Dock Street, Leeds, LS10
Upper Floor Without Lift
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
ORIGINAL FEATURES | PRIVATE COURTYARD GARDEN | MINUTES WALK TO CENTRAL LEEDS
Simpsons Fold is a small and characterful development located south of the River Aire, on Dock Street. This former warehouse has been carefully converted into 46 individual 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, all with character, including open brickwork.
– This 1 bedroom 2nd floor apartment boasts a private courtyard garden, a rare find in city centre. (with a shed for for storage too!)
– It has a large internal living space
– The kitchen has plenty of storage and is in excellent condition
– Minutes walk to Shopping, Restaurant and bus and train links
– One large bedroom
– Open plan design that's light and airy
Enjoying abundant natural light and enjoys a unique warehouse sense of space throughout. Architecturally updated and a historical landmark building, this stunning one bedroom apartment offers charm and modern living with heritage characters.
BOOK ON OUR PROPERTY LAUNCH EARLY TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT!
To secure the property you are required to pay a holding deposit of £184.61 this will be returned upon signing of a tenancy agreement and the commencement of your tenancy. We reserve the right to retain the holding deposit in certain circumstances these can be found on our website. Tenancy Deposit: £923.07
Property Ombudsman Number: D6503 Client Money Protection Number: CMP003761
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.