Maple Drive, North Duffield, Selby, YO8
- Off Street Parking
60% Shared Ownership | Open Plan Kitchen/Diner | Private & Enclosed South Facing Garden
60% shared ownership property on a discounted sale scheme. An outstanding opportunity for first time buyers to acquire this three bedroom mid terrace property boasting spacious internal accommodation and a private south facing rear garden.
The property is situated in a popular residential development within the heart of North Duffield which enjoys good commuter links to surrounding towns and cities.
The entrance hall leads through into the lounge and downstairs cloakroom/WC. The spacious lounge benefits from a double glazed window and staircase leading to the first floor accommodation. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and comprises wall and base units to three sides, incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. There is space for a free standing oven and fridge freezer. French doors lead out to the rear garden and there is a useful under stairs cupboard, ideal for storage.
The first floor landing serves the three bedrooms and house bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are good sized doubles and the third is a good sized single, all benefitting from electric heaters and double glazed casement windows. The internal accommodation is completed by a modern house bathroom having an inset bath with shower over, a pedestal hand wash basin, and a low flush toilet.
To the outside the rear garden is private with a raised decked patio, which steps out onto a rectangular garden beyond, centrally laid to lawn with surrounding fenced boundaries. A timber framed shed is included within the sale. To the front of the property, there is one allocated off street parking space.
In order to legally purchase this property, the purchaser must be qualified by South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) and meet certain criteria. The purchase price of £100,800.00 will be for 60% ownership. The remaining 40% share is held by SYHA.
This is a Discount for Sale property, which means that the property is freehold (no lease involved), and 100% owned by the owners, however there is an agreement that states that to keep it affordable when sold it must be sold at 60% of its value and all purchasers approved by SYHA.
There are no extra monthly charges/service charges to pay.
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.