- Sought After Village Location
Only Two 3 Bedroom Homes Available! High Specification Including Integral Kitchen Appliances and Quartz Worktops - Master Bedroom With Ensuite - Double Driveway and Private Rear Garden - Opportunity To Personalise For Early Reservation!
Introducing our modern and glamorous 3-bedroom semi-detached house, designed to offer both style and functionality. Step inside and discover a home that perfectly blends practicality with contemporary elegance.
As you enter the house, you'll find a welcoming hallway leading to a convenient WC. The living room, located at the front of the house, provides a versatile space for relaxation and entertaining.
Towards the rear, you'll be greeted by a spacious open plan kitchen diner, complete with an island featuring a hob. The French doors open up to the garden, creating a seamless indoor-outdoor flow. A snug area in front of the French doors offers a cozy spot to unwind and enjoy the natural light.
space for bedroom furniture, ensuring both luxury and practicality. Two further bedrooms are located at the rear of the house, served by a well-appointed house bathroom.
Experience modern glamour in this thoughtfully designed home, where every detail has been carefully considered for a stylish and comfortable living experience.
Externally you will find a private garden and off street parking for two cars.
At GLAM Living we know that moving home is both exciting and stressful all at the same time. When you purchase a GLAM Living home we offer to arrange and cover the cost of your removal, all you have to do is make sure your boxes are labelled by room and we will take care of the rest leaving you to relax.
Transport links in the area are highly convenient; the A614 and A1079 main roads provide links to York, Hull and Doncaster. The nearby town of Howden hosts a well-connected train station with regular rail services running to major cities including York, Leeds, and Sheffield, offering a convenient and efficient way to commute and explore.
In Howden, a nearby market town, you can indulge in the warm hospitality of charming country pubs and tearooms, or explore boutique shops for a unique retail experience. Engage with the vibrant local community through farmers' markets and seasonal fairs, where you can savour local produce and immerse yourself in the area's rich cultural traditions.
Families in Barmby on the Marsh benefit from a selection of local schools and family-based activities. The village itself offers a local primary school, providing convenience for younger children. Nearby, the town of Howden hosts a range of educational facilities, including secondary schools catering to a variety of educational needs.
• Single Oven - Zanussi
• Hob - Zanussi
• Hood - Elica
• Microwave – Zanussi
• Dishwasher - Beko
• Fridge Freezer - Beko
• Tap – Chrome mixer
• Worktop – Quartz
• Sink – 1.5 curve + waste
• Handleless units
• Wall-hung WC with concealed cistern
• Polished chrome dual flush plate
• Wall-mounted basins
• Chrome Single Level Basin Mixer
• Thermostatic bath filler with pop-up waste & overflow
• Concealed Shower
• Fixed Head & Hand Shower Set
• Polished chrome heated towel rails
• Backlit mirrors
• Tiled walls and floors
HEATING, ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
• Energy efficient boiler
• Chrome polished heated towel radiators to all bathrooms
• USB sockets
• Matt bronze sockets and switches
• External feature lighting the front door
• Coffer lighting to kitchen diner
• Dimmer switches to kitchen diner
• Spotlights to Kitchen diner, utility and bathrooms
• BT points to living rooms
• TV/AV, kitchen/diner ,living room, study and all bedrooms
• Single panel doors with a solid core
• Matt bronze Ironmongery
• Choice of porcelain tiles to bathroom and kitchen floors
• Choice of carpets to lounge, hallways and bedrooms
• Section skirting boards and architraves
• Walls finished in Dulux heritage emulsion
• Ceilings finished in Dulux white emulsion
• Timber staircase with contemporary oak handrails and newel post
• Electric Car Charger
• Security lighting
• External Sockets
• High-quality UPVC double-glazed casement windows
• Front door grained effect insulated composite door incorporating high-security multi-point locking system
• Landscaped and turfed front garden
• 6-foot feather board fencing to perimeter of gardens
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.