Plot 3, The Bluebells, Breck View, Mattersey Thorpe, DN10 5EF
End of Terrace
- Spacious Living/Dining Area
Situated a few miles from the quaint village of Mattersey Thorpe, Beck View ia an exciting new development featuring a superior selection of two, three and four bedroom homes. Built to the highest of specifications, the Breck View properties offer the very best of open-plan living. Residents are able to enjoy the relaxed pace of village life, with shopping centres and other essential amenities in close distance.
The Bluebell is a two bedroom semi-detached or terraced property. the ground floor incorporates a entrance hall which leads into the kitchen at the front of the house. through to the back is a good sized lounge with patio doors that open up to the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, a store cupboard and a house bathroom.
The bluebell is a perfect first home and step on the property ladder.
Living/Dining 4.2m x 5.27m
Kitchen 2.86m x 2.96m
WC 2m x 1.02m
Bedroom One 4.22m x 2.98m
Bedroom Two 4.22m x 2.96m
En-suite 2.23m x 1.27m
Bathroom 2.23m x 2.05m
Feature staircase, white finish strings with oak handrails and newel caps
Calor gas central heating with energy efficient Worcester Bosch combi boiler
LED recessed down lighting in kitchen, utility WC bathroom and en-suite
Burglar alarm system with PIR’s
Under cabinet Led lighting
Electric oven plus combination microwave
4 zone induction hob or 4 ring gas hob
Fully integrated fridge freezer
Fully integrated dishwasher
Contemporary white bathroom suites
Soft closing toilet seat
Chrome taps and fittings
Thermostatically controlled power showers
Low Profile Shower Tray to ensuite
Bathroom to receive half height tiling to wet walls full height to shower area.
Ensuite to receive half height tiling to wet walls, full height to shower area.
Cloakroom to have tiled floors & half height tiling to walls.
White enamel finished radiators with Anthracite finished towel radiators to downstairs WC, Bathroom and Ensuites.
Turfed and landscaped front garden
Turfed Rear Garden
Porcelain outdoor paving
1.8m feather edge boundary fencing
Smart Meter to assist in monitoring your energy consumption.
Electric car charging point
White finished switches and sockets
White finished double sockets with USB charger to lounge bed 1 and Kitchen (1 socket per room)
Energy efficient pendant lights to all other rooms
Burglar alarm system with PIR’s to house only
Smoke alarms mains connected with battery backup.
Doorbell kit with wired chime and chrome door push button
LED wall mounted external light to the front door.
T.V, satellite and ethernet points to Lounge, Bed 1, and Kitchen
T.V aerial situated in the loft.
BT main point to Lobby
* The Bluebells house type will be classed as a ‘Discounted Market Value Unit’. This means that these properties have to be sold at 80% of full market value. They will also remain a DMVU plot in perpetuity. To be eligible for this scheme you have to be a Qualifying Buyer:
You must meet the following criteria for DMS
• Be 18 years or over (main and joint applicants)
• The property will be your only or principal home (it cannot be subsequently rented out; if you are not a first time buyer, any other property must be sold as part of this purchase, leaving the discounted market home as your only home)
• You must be employing a mortgage to finance the property purchase
• Where an Affordable Housing Dwelling is to be acquired jointly, all purchasers must satisfy the above conditions.
• You can’t rent out the home at any time during the 15 year duration, of which these conditions are in place for
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.