Plot 2 - The William, Kingwood Oaks, Markington
- Last 'William' Remaining!
Last 'William' Remaining! The William, is a Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Stone Built Detached Home with Garage and Large gardens set in a Development of only Five Houses.
Plot 2, The William an impressive family home on a large plot with a mature tree lined boundary set within this exclusive development of only five luxury detached houses. The site benefits from its edge of village location with access straight out into the unspoilt rolling Yorkshire countryside.
The ground floor accommodation is sure to impress with an open plan kitchen/diner & snug along facing out into the ample gardens with a separate lounge, study, utility and w/c. The First floor Master bedroom benefits from a walk in wardrobe and marble tiled ensuite. The three further bedrooms share the four piece bathroom. Early reservations can have some influence over the specification finish so an early enquiry is advised.
The peaceful village of Markington is in the Harrogate district of North Yorkshire, just south of the cathedral city of Ripon. With stunning views of the surrounding North Yorkshire countryside, Markington is the perfect location for those wanting to enjoy a relaxed country lifestyle and, with excellent transport links, the village is also a suitable base for commuters looking for a peaceful escape from the nearby busier towns and cities. Village amenities include a post office, church, village hall and a pub serving traditional ales and home cooked food. Local sports facilities include a football and cricket pitch.
Lounge 5.0m x 3.6m (16ft 7” x 11ft 4”)
Kitchen / Diner 8.55m x 3.2m (28ft 1” x 10ft 3”)
Snug 3.7m x 3.3m (12ft 1” x 10ft 8”)
Hallway 4.6m x 2.0m (15ft 1” x 6ft 6”)
Study 2.8m x 2.5m (9ft 2” x 8ft 2”)
Cloakroom 2.0m x 1.0m (6ft 6” x 3ft 3”)
Utility Room 2.0m x 1.75m (6ft 6” x 5ft 8”)
Master Bedroom 3.5m x 3.3m (11ft 5” x 10ft 8”)
Ensuite 2.4m x 1.6m (7ft 9” x 5ft 2”)
Wardrobe 2.2m x 2.1m (7ft 1” x 6ft 9”)
Bedroom Two 4.5m x 2.8m (14ft 8” x 9ft 2”)
Bedroom Three 3.6m x 2.7m (11ft 8” x 8ft 9”)
Bedroom Four 3.2m x 2.7m (10ft 5” x 8ft 9”)
Family Bathroom 2.7m x 2.1m (8ft 9” x 6ft 9”)
• Homes are fitted with TV, telephone points and CAT 6 cabling as well as hardwired smoke and C02 detectors as standard
• Ideal Logic Plus boiler with an unvented tank system.
• Underfloor heating to ground floor
• Oak veneer internal doors with brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Anthracite aluminium bi-fold or sliding patio doors
• USB plug points in Kitchen, Master Bedroom & Lounge
• EV Charging points fitting to the garage on every house
• Full fibre optic to the door for ‘Ultra Fast’ broadband
• Limestone flooring to Entrance Hall, utility Ground Floor w/c and the open plan Kitchen Diner Snug
• Modern stylish composite doors to front and rear
• Stone patios & paths
• Black fascia & soffits
• Flush casement, timber effect UPVC windows with argon filled double glazing. • Outside lighting
• Outside tap
• Fenced boundaries
• Symphony luxury heritage kitchen range
• Double height banks of units
• Breakfast bar
• Solid stone worktops, splashback and upstands
• Integral fridge freezer & dishwasher
• LED spotlights
• Brushed steel twin lever mono tap
• Contemporary white suites with low profile shower trays
• LED spotlights
• Chrome heated towel rails
• Bathrooms and En-suites come with a thermostatic shower with double shower head and glass shower screen
• Bathroom and en-suite floors and wet areas will be tiled with solid natural marble stone
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.