Ringwood Drive, Leeds, LS14
- OFF STREET PARKING WITH BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE GARDEN
EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT | HUGE AMOUNT OF LIVING SPACE | FULLY BOARDED LOFT WITH CONVERSION POTENTIAL
Preston Baker are delighted to market this extended three bedroom semi-detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Whinmoor which is conveniently nestled between Shadwell and Roundhay.
Whinmoor is extremely popular with family buyers with the trappings of countryside walks, excellent schooling and wonderful amenities right on your doorstep with the M1 motorway J46 approximately a 10 minutes’ drive away.
The current owners have had the house fully rewired since moving in as well as replacing the roof. There is a relatively new kitchen, a new boiler, a fully boarded loft and a pet safe fully fenced garden with a gate leading out to a large dog walking field.
The 3m extension has added a third reception space off the dining room and also really opened up the kitchen space. It is a single storey and is perfect for busy households looking for lots of flexibility. The layout lends itself well to two people working from home and there is a pleasant open aspect to both the front and rear.
Some of this wonderful home’s features include:
• Entrance porch with lots of storage space for coats etc.
• Entrance hall which has understairs storage and a further storage cupboard for hoover and ironing boards etc.
• Downstairs wet room with W.C.
• Spacious bay fronted living room with free standing electric stove.
• Extended fitted kitchen with lots of natural light and fitted with an excellent range of eye and base level units with complementary work surfacing There is a useful breakfast bar, a double electric oven with ceramic hob, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, and space for a large fridge freezer.
• The dining room is just off the kitchen and is an excellent space to work from home, eat and entertain. Fitted full-height storage units along one wall. This space is open through to:
• Sitting room which is part of the extension and provides an extra reception space for those looking for flexibility with door leading out to the pleasant rear garden.
• To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single/home office. The master bedroom is bay fronted and enjoys a pleasant aspect. Bedroom two overlooks the rear garden and open fields making it a wonderful room for those who like a view.
• There is a family bathroom that has a bath with mixer taps and a wet room shower area, and a separate W.C.
• There is a fully boarded loft off the landing space which could be converted to another bedroom subject to PP but provides excellent storage space as it is.
• Externally, there is off street parking for two-three vehicles and a recently built garage with a flat roof under a lengthy warranty.
• The rear garden is a real delight with patio, lawn, flower beds, and space for a greenhouse - ideal for the green fingered buyers amongst you or those with children looking for a safe enclosed play space. A wrought iron gate takes you to a dog walking field which is a lovely thing to have for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits.
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, close to schooling and countryside walks this amazing home truly has it all. With scope to convert the loft overtime, beautiful gardens and lots of living space there really is everything to love about this home.
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.