Roxburgh Mews, Leeds, LS12
End of Terrace
- VIEWNG A MUST!
OUTSTANDING THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE | LARGE LIVING KITCHEN | OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
Preston Baker are delighted to market this substantial three/four bedroom town house with living accommodation that spills over three floors. Offering flexible and versatile living space this home could not be better suited to growing families or young couples looking for a family home where privacy and seclusion are readily available on one of the many floors. This makes it an ideal home for those needing quiet office space or children who require a degree of independence being tucked away from the busier parts of the household.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac location and with two off street parking spaces and a pleasant garden to the rear you will struggle to find a better priced house offering so much space so central to Leeds.
Some of this outstanding home’s features include:
• Entrance hall with downstairs W.C.
• Living kitchen with excellent space to cook, eat and entertain with French doors out to the rear garden.
• Sitting room which is open to the kitchen, which was created by the owners by means of a part garage conversion. This really opens up the living space and makes the ground floor an incredibly social space for family gatherings and social occasions.
• To the first floor:
• Living Room/Bedroom four if required which is flooded with natural light and is an excellent size making it ideal for Netflix nights in and is a perfect space to relax and unwind.
• Master bedroom which is located at the rear of the house and is a good size with the added advantage of an ensuite shower room.
• To the second floor:
• There are two double bedrooms and a large family bathroom with bathtub.
• Externally there are two off street parking spaces and the garage offers further storage space but due to it being converted into living space is not the full depth.
• To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden with fencing for privacy, an ideal space for the warmer months.
Offering three/four large bedrooms, a cul-de-sac location, two bathrooms + W.C, a large living kitchen, two receptions rooms and 1,248 square feet of living space you will struggle to find a better home in this price bracket, so call now to book your space on our launch day and avoid disappointment!
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.