Waterfront Mews, Apperley Bridge, Bradford, BD10
- VIEWING A MUST!
EXCLUSIVE MARINA SETTING WITH OPEN VIEWS | BALCONY OFF THE MASTER BEDROOM | SCOPE TO MAKE A LARGE KITCHEN DINER
Preston Baker are delighted to market this outstanding three bedroom semi-detached family home in a quiet and secluded location with open views over Apperley Bridge marina. For anyone wanting to be close to the cities of Leeds and Bradford but have the benefit of an idyllic setting then this house could not be better situated. Ideally located for people who like the idea of an ‘outdoor’ lifestyle with lots of scenic walks on your doorstep and close access to open countryside this stunning hope presents a unique opportunity to by something quite different indeed!
Some of this home’s excellent features include:
• Entrance hall with space for muddy boots and wellies.
• Spacious bay fronted living room with gas coal effect fire ideal for cozy nights in.
• Dining room with French doors out to the pleasant rear garden.
• Fitted kitchen with excellent range of eye and base level units with gas hob and plumbing for a washing machine.
• To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom with a three-piece family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
• Externally to the front there is off street parking.
• To the rear of the property there is a safe and enclosed garden with a pleasant sun terrace!
The is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking for a quiet area with a beautiful waterside setting. With excellent access to Leeds and Bradford it will make a wonderful home for years to come.
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.