Pollums Farm, Mile Gap, Lumby, Leeds, LS25
End of Terrace
- VIEWING IS A MUST
BLISSFULLY ISOLATED | MASTER WITH ENSUITE | GLORIOUS GARDENS
Escape to the countryside!
Preston Baker are delighted to market this outstanding three-bedroom, two-bathroom family home forming part of a stable block conversion tucked away down a long private driveway with surrounding countryside views. Situated in a very private location the gardens and grounds mean that subject to planning permission the property could be sensitively extended to add a further bedroom and reception area.
Located on the outskirts of the village of Lumby this excellent home offers ease of access to the A63, A1, M1 and M62. The neighbouring village of Ledsham is also in easy reach famed for The Chequers Inn and the larger village of South Milford with train station, schools and daily amenities is just a short drive away. The RSPB Fairburn Ings Nature Reserve can be found just 3.5 miles to the south.
Some of this home’s excellent features include:
• Spacious entrance hall.
• Spacious living room with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows.
• Spacious kitchen diner with high quality units and worksurfaces.
• Useful utility area.
• Downstairs W.C.
• To the floor there are three bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room. There is a spacious family bathroom which is a three-piece suite with bathtub.
• Externally this glorious home is flanked by side and rear gardens and there is an impressive fishpond. The gardens are immaculately kept and will definitely suit a green fingered buyer.
• There is parking for two cars and a single garage (with potential to extend into a double garage STPP)
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.