Boggart Hill Drive, Leeds, LS14
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
RECENTLY FITTED HIGH SPEC. KITCHEN | LARGE LIVING ROOM/DINER | IMPRESSIVE REAR GARDEN
Preston Baker are delighted to market this outstanding two-bedroom semi-detached family home with an occasional loft room which is finished to an extremely high standard and offers high quality living accommodation which is ready to move into. The current owners have finished this home to their own incredible taste and no expense had been spared creating a living environment which is second to none in this price bracket. Behind this excellent family home there is a particularly large rear garden with a sun terrace and it is a real sun trap in the warmer months.
LS14 is conveniently placed for commuters requiring access to Wetherby and York, also the business centre of Leeds with main arterial roads providing access to surrounding districts and Motorway Networks, including the A1/M1 Link Road. The A64 offers routes North to the Shopping Centres available at Killingbeck and Seacroft which has a bus station. There is a wealth of amenities available at Crossgates, including a local Railway Station. Also convenient for St. James Hospital.
Some of this home’s excellent features include:
• Spacious entrance hall with bespoke fitted storage units under the stairs.
• Breakfast kitchen which has been recently fitted to a very high standard. There is a useful breakfast bar with integral wine rack, integral dishwasher, fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and USB power sockets. There is a door out to the rear garden.
• Living room diner which is bright and spacious and a wonderful space to relax and unwind in. With solid wood flooring and recessed decorative fireplace this space is Ideal for working from home and the dual aspect windows mean the space is flooded with natural light
• To the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
• There is a useful occasional room which is accessed off bedroom two via a ladder which in the past has been used as a reading room/study area.
• There is on-street parking to the front of the home.
• To the rear of this outstanding home there is a particularly big rear garden with sun terrace and covered area to the side of the property providing shelter from the rain. There is a brick built BBQ area.
This home, in our opinion, is truly move in ready and offers an ideal starter home for those wanting a stylish home with minimum work.
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.