Providence Street, Farsley, Pudsey, LS28
- VIEIWNG IS A MUST!
LIVING ROOM WITH CAST IRON LOG BURNER | FARMHOUSE STYLE LIVING KITCHEN | LAWNED GARDEN WITH OUTBUILDING
Preston Baker are delighted to market this charming three-bedroom stone built terrace in the popular village of Farsley. Sure to be popular with first time buyers this excellent home offers a wealth of features including a large living kitchen, a living room with beautiful log burning stove, three well proportioned bedrooms and a lovely lawned garden with outdoor store. There is an extremely useful cellar provided further storage space which is idea for utility space.
Farsley is a small vibrant village situated approximately six miles to the west of Leeds city centre and approximately four miles to the east of Bradford city centre. Commuting to both centres is easy either by private or public transport or by the new cycle super - highway or canal. Farsley's amenities are situated on or around Town Street. There is a Co-operative convenience store, a post office, bookmakers, library, doctor's surgery, dentist, several independent retailers, as well as a wine bar, restaurants, pubs and coffee lounges. Farsley has four schools, Priesthorpe, Farfield Primary, Westroyd Infants and Nursery School and Springbank Junior. Farsley also offers three recreational parks, cricket ground and bowls. The village is approximately one mile from the Owlcotes Centre incorporating Asda, Marks and Spencer and New Pudsey Railway Station, all offering free parking. Providence Street is ideally located, equidistant from Town Street, Owlcotes and next door to Westroyd Park and Westroyd Primary School.
Some of this excellent home’s features include:
• Spacious country style living kitchen with terracotta floor tiling, and excellent range of eye and base level units, integral wine rack, gas hob and electric oven inset into an exposed brick chimney breast. There is dining space for a six-seat table and it is a wonderful space for entertaining guests.
• Cellar which is currently used for white goods and storage - it is a habitable room which is fully tanked and complies to building regulations. There is also a WC at this level.
• Living room with cast iron log burner and storage cupboards to one side, there is a uPVC door our to the pleasant rear garden.
• To the first floor this excellent house continues to impress with a large master bedroom to the front of the house with a good-sized single bedroom to the rear of the property. There is a three-piece family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
• To the second floor there is a large double bedroom with a good degree of storage space into the eaves. There are really pleasant views over Farsley and the room is flooded with natural natural light.
• Externally there is on-street parking to the front and the most delightful rear garden. There is an expansive area laid to lawn, fencing for privacy and an outbuilding at the bottom of the garden ideal as a hobby room and provided further storage.
Set in a thriving village with lots of popular amenities this house has an awful lot to offer anybody looking for a character home, with a living kitchen and three lovely bedrooms.
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.