Croft Drive, Bramham, Wetherby, LS23
- VIEWING IS A MUST!
STUNNING LIVING KITCHEN | PRIVATE AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN | VIEWING IS A MUST!
Preston Baker are delighted to market this outstanding three bedroom semi detached family home nestled in the beating heart of Bramham which is a beautiful village on the outskirts of Wetherby. With a well-respected primary school, local Post Office/Village Stores, two pubs, a village hall, medical centre, church, playing fields and a beck which ebbs and flows through the middle of the village the setting is both idyllic and convenient and ideal for those that would like a rural setting whilst being well connected to excellent transport links.
The A1(M) runs nearby providing fast road links across the country, and excellent connectivity for commuters to Leeds, York and Harrogate. Garforth train station, which connects to Leeds and York is a 15 minute drive from the property. The property is also in the catchment area for both Tadcaster Grammar School and Boston Spa Academy
The current owner’s have created a home which feel like a country cottage inside. It is truly move in ready and an ideal offering for anyone wishing to escape to the country.
Some of this home’s excellent features include:
• Extended and spacious entrance hall.
• Cosy living room with cast iron log burning making it ideal for Netflix nights in.
• A spacious living kitchen with a dining area with a vast range of fitted units and storage cupboards. There is a door out to the rear gardens.
• To the first floor there are two large double bedrooms with stunning views to the master and a three-piece family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
• To the second floor there is a spacious third bedroom in the loft with built in eaves storage cupboards as well as loft space which is a quiet sanctuary for those that need it ideal for working from home.
• Externally there is off road parking and a re-landscaped and secure rear garden with all new fencing fitted in last 2 years which is excellent sun trap in the summer months, making it perfect for alfresco dining.
• New boiler fitted 6 months ago.
Due to the interior finish and the abundance of living space we anticipate this home to be extremely popular so book your viewing today to avoid disappointment.
Other properties in the area
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.