Nunnery Way, Clifford, Wetherby, LS23
End of Terrace
- Great Location
Beautifully Presented | Low Maintenance Garden | Off Street Parking
Preston Baker are delighted to market this outstanding four double bedroom family home situated over two floors in an exclusive development of premium residential homes in the village of Clifford which neighbours Boston Spa which appeared in The Sunday Times 2019 best places to live for its diverse range of independent shops and restaurants along with its family friendly atmosphere.
This family home has been meticulously well planned out and much thought and consideration has gone into the design and layout of the living accommodation. The position of the house gives it a wonderful sense of isolation and lots of the rooms offer a lovely view. The fixtures and fittings are all of exacting standards and from room to room this wonderful home continues to impress.
From a functionality perspective, the house is extremely practical with an entrance vestibule with W.C and cloaks cupboard, an outstanding reception dining hall, a sociable living kitchen, spacious utility room and spacious living room with French doors out to the rear. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms with two en-suites and a sizeable family bathroom.
The accommodation in brief offers:
• Entrance vestibule with cloak room and W.C.
• Superb dining hall which really sets the precedent for what’s to come. This has proven to be a wonderfully social space over the years for formal gatherings and really is the beating heart of this family home.
• Living kitchen which is finished to the highest of standards and is a wonderful space to relax, eat and entertain. Most appliances are integral and the cabinetry is hand crafted and bespoke. Granite worksurfaces and tiled splash backs complete the look with beautiful flooring.
• Utility room which is ideal for the more industrious households which is just off the kitchen, there is a sink and plumbing for white goods.
• Living room which is of pleasing proportions and is dual aspect in nature with French doors leading to the delightful real garden. There is a feature gas fireplace and being tucked away from the more sociable parts of the household it is ideal space for those who enjoy the quieter moments in life.
• To the first floor there is a spacious galleried landing area with a beautiful view.
• The master bedroom runs the full width of the property and has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower.
• Bedroom two is a good size double bedroom again with an en-suite shower.
• Bedroom three is a double with a window to the rear elevation.
• Bedroom four is a double with a window to the front elevation.
• There is a three piece family bathroom with a neutral suite with shower over the bath.
• There is a boarded loft with ample storage space.
• To the front of the property lies lawned gardens to either side featuring flowering boarders and fully enclosed with wrought iron fencing and wrought iron gate leading to front door. To the rear of the property is a private fully enclosed combination of stone walling and boarded fencing, there is a delightful decked sitting out area with a professionally landscaped garden feature of pebble, slate and Yorkshire stone, water tap to rear. Access via a wrought iron gate leads to a block paved private parking area where the middle Single Garage with up and over door.
Why Preston Baker
Mortgages suited to you
Our team of professional Mortgage Advisors search over 20,000 mortgages to find the best one for you.