6 Melbourne Street
Leyland's is a centrally located development of sixteen freehold houses, providing a unique opportunity to purchase two and three bedroom houses in the centre of Leeds. This development is a conversion of industrial buildings into new houses and the industrial design is carried through the external presentation and into the internal finish.
It is a sympathetic development, creating a perfect mix of modern living and industrial history. What makes these properties truly special is the parking and southern facing raised terrace to the rear aspect, and garden area to the front of the property.
There are two types of Property for your consideration.
Melbourne (Twelve available): Two bedroom, two-bathroom, two storey houses with large open plan kitchen / living area to the ground floor.
Brunswick (four available): Three-bedroom, two-bathroom, two storey houses with large open plan kitchen/ living area, utility and w.c to the ground floor, and additional study to first floor.
Hall 1.39m x 1.63m (4ft 7'' x 5ft 4'')
Open plan living 4.49m x 7.00m (14ft 9'' x 23ft)
W/c 0.85m x 1.85 (2ft 10'' x 6ft 1'')
Garden 3.01m x 6.20m (9ft 11'' x 20ft 4'')
Master Bedroom 3.45m x 2.85m (11, 4'' x 9ft 4'')
Ensuite 2.60m x 1.10m (8ft 6'' x 3ft 7'')
Bedroom Two 3.56m x 2.85m (11ft 8'' x 9ft 4'')
Bathroom 1.82m x 2.08m (6ft x 6ft 10'')
Raised Terrace 2.96m x 6.19m (9ft 9'' x 20ft 4'')
The Melbourne is approximately 840 Sq. Ft - not including the raised terrace.
- Low energy LED down lights in kitchen, hallway and bathrooms
- Pendant light fittings to bedrooms and living areas
- Polyflor Flooring provided to ground floor and wet areas
- Composite front door with spy hole
- Matt Black ironmongery throughout
- Stylish bathroom suites with low profile shower trays & Crittal style Shower screens
- Ladder style black, heated towel rail
- Full height tiling around bath & shower enclosures
- Half height tiling around WC
- Hidden Cistern W/C with black flush plate
- Wall hung sink with vanity unit & mode round black mixer tap
- Double Headed Mode round black large shower
- Square- edged double ended bath with black mixer tap
- Super Matt fitted kitchen
- Built-in Premium Brand gas hob, extractor and oven
- Integrated tall fridge Freezer & Dishwasher
- Marble effect Minerva worktops with up stand
- Under mounted Stainless Steel Sink with Black Mixer tap.
- 10 years CML complaint ICW warranty
- On site bike storage
- Electric Car Charger
- Raised terrace with artificial grass & metal stairs.
2 bedroom Terraced House, Leylands - 6 Melbourne Street
6 Melbourne Street
Other properties in the area
intend to pay it off and the interest rate for the mortgage.
This information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you.
All mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders.
Make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances.
Buy to let Investment Calculator
Use our buy to let return on investment calculator to quickly assess suitable investment opportunities. Simply add a property's asking price to the calculator and adjust it to suit your own financial requirements.
Loan to Value
Until the 31st March 2021 the threshold for Stamp Duty has been increased to £500,000 meaning 0% stamp duty for any property purchased below that amount.